ABCorp’s facilities meet the highest standards for security, and have been certified by Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
Card personalization is done on-site under strict control, using the latest equipment and methods. We know that a successful gift and loyalty program requires absolute control of data and personalization, so we offer a number of options for physical personalization, including –
- High-resolution imaging, ink-jet or thermal imaging for numbering, PIN numbering, bar coding and personalization.
- High speed in-line magnetic stripe encoding, meeting ANSI, ISO and ABA specifications, and with the ability to encode low, medium and high coercivity as well as the ability encode Track 1, Track 2 or Track 3, and to optically register flush laminated magnetic stripes. In addition, we can order and utilize custom magnetic stripes in a variety of widths, colors and designs.
- Raised letter embossed numbering and personalization
- Card and card carrier matching, affixing and mailing
- Scratch-offs to cover account or PIN numbers
- ScanGuard® — ABCorp’s proprietary solution ensuring that all cards are shipped in exact numerical order
- Active Label ®printing the number personalized on the card also on an affixed label to quickly and accurately facilitate membership applications
- Numerous bar coding options, including interleaved 2 of 5 bar codes, Code 218 bar code, Code 3 of 9 (Code 39) bar code, UPCA (Universal Product Code) bar code, EAN-13, and EAN-8
ABCorp also maintains a dedicated and experienced team for data management and consultation on solutions for your card personalization needs, as well as a Cloud based Trusted Service Manager (TSM). Our TSM provides a secure platform for data preparation and enrichment as well as generation of user credentials and provisioning of mobile devices.
Contact us to learn more about our personalization options.