ABnote to Exhibit at Cartes Paris Secure Connexions Event
Fort Lee, New Jersey – November 14, 2013 – ABnote, a leading global card manufacturer and provider of financial and secure credentialing solutions, will be displaying its extensive range of products and solutions at the Cartes Paris Secure Connexions Event, taking place from Nov. 19 – 21 at the Paris-Nord Villepinte Exhibition Centre. Cartes Paris is the leading international exhibit and conference for payment and identification solutions. This year it will be held in conjunction with Milipol Paris, an exhibition for police, customs, civil defense and other agencies.
The ABnote booth will be in Hall 4, Aisle J, Booth 92, and will highlight its successful implementation and ongoing partnership with Qantas Airlines, including a case study presentation with Qantas on November 19 (Tuesday) at 4:00 PM. Additional ABnote solutions that will be displayed and demonstrated at Cartes include:
- Innovative RFID and NFC based technology for transit markets, enabling efficient and reliable access, fare collection and payment services supported via smart cards and mobile devices.
- Turnkey solutions for the most demanding identification requirements, including secure enrollment, issuance and verification, with modular biometric and smart phone authentication.
- Financial instant issuance and central issuance of debit and credit cards, including complete fulfillment and bureau services for EMV and dual interface cards.
- Open platform Mobile solutions for multiple applications across all networks, including payment and loyalty programs, managed by ABnote’s Visa and MasterCard certified Trusted Service Managers (TSM).
- Sesames Award finalist Secure My Wallet, a solution that combines the speed and convenience of NFC with the Laserlock Technologies VerifyMe™ application, a powerful cross-platform biometric security solution.
Steven Singer, ABnote’s Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, says:
“ABnote has participated at Cartes for many years, and is an active member of the steering committee. We always look forward to this event, and are particularly pleased to have one of our premier customers supporting us at the show. Our company strategy and product direction are well aligned with many of the overall Cartes themes, such as the constant challenge of providing secure credentials, and the need for vendors to offer value added services to their customers. This year, we are especially proud to be selected as a Sesames Awards Finalist.”
ABnote, with facilities in North America, Europe, Africa, and Australasia, is a premier and trusted provider of secure products and solutions. We provide solutions to global customers including financial,retail, government, and many other commercial markets. ABnote’s primary products include financial cards (Dual Interface, EMV, magnetic stripe), identification and credential cards (Drivers’ Licenses, National ID cards, Student ID), transit cards, hotel, facility and theme park access cards and membership programs, retail plastic cards (gift, loyalty, RFID), barcodes and labels and secure documents (vital records, certificates, passports, and more); along with complimentary secure services, including instant card issuance, NFC mobile payments, TSM, personalization, secure warehousing, distribution and fulfillment.